WTA’s primary focus is, and will always be, to ensure the health and safety of its members, staff, speakers and guests at our annual educational forums. WTA will closely monitor the guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local health department for in-person meetings.
WTA will provide Covid-19 Event Guidelines for all attendees prior to attending.
- Face coverings are required at all indoor meetings and events. Face coverings are required at outdoor events where physical distancing is not possible. Face coverings are not required when eating or drinking.
- All attendees must practice 6 foot spacing between themselves and other guests.
- Attendees are encouraged to pre-register to allow for accurate attendance numbers to ensure the event does not exceed approved room capacities.
- All event spaces will be cleaned and sanitized prior to each event by appropriate hotel staff using cleaning agents which kill the COVID-19 virus.
- WTA will provide face coverings and hand sanitizer at all events for the convenience of attendees.
- All attendees will be required to have a temperature check prior to entry to any indoor event.
WTA staff and leadership are excited to welcome attendees to in person meetings. For more information about our 2021 Spring Educational Forum, visit our event page here.